2014년 7월 29일 화요일

[Hongdae] Drinking Iced cube latte at a cozy and peaceful garden looking cafe '밤 삼킨 별'


Hehe, hi all, I have so many places to post since I've been lazy with posting hehe
However, today I'm gonna introduce you some awesome place! :)
While I stayed in Singapore, me and my blog partner friend liked to go cafe hopping and this cafe called Necessary Provisions was one of the wish list kinda places for us to go!
COS OF THE ICED CUBE LATTE!

Well, both of me and my friend went there to try the drink separately and it was awesome!
So after coming back to seoul, I've been looking for cafes where sells the same kinda drink. and I found this place called '밤 삼킨 별' which means Star that swallowed the night.

While browsing the place on the internet, I just can say that I totally fell in love with this place cos of the interior of the cafe and good reviews of their menu! <3




Here is the cafe
It's located in some alley in Hongdae. Quite near Style Nanda Hongdae outlet.




See? It looks like someone's private garden. I just love it so much



 




You can sit outside part of the cafe but the day when I visited was super hot so I decided to go sit inside. :)




As you can see, they display some of fresh fruits cos they have fruit juice kinda menu!







Their interior is basically about OWLS.
I don't know why but they had different types of owl looking stuffed animals around the cafe. However, it doesn't look creepy at all! It looked so adorable for me hahaha

The place is 2 storey cafe but the 2nd floor is more like some attic style.
And they also have seminar room so if you make an appointment in advance, you can have your own meeting room. At that time when I visited, I could see some aunties having a cozy and peaceful meeting :)




I went there after I ate lunch so I only ordered 2 iced cube lattes :)
However, they also serve brunch menu and it seemed like it was quite popular cos lots of customers who were there ordered pasta and brunch menu.

I heard that their pumpkin pane is very good (it's cream sauce based pasta)




As you can see the ice is espresso iced cube!
So how you drink this coffee is you just pour the milk inside of the cup :)
then ices will be slowly melting! and it tastes just like some latte but so good.
I'm a latte lover so I enjoyed it a lot a lot <3




After drinking our latte, I just felt that I wanna drink more cos my ices were not melted at all. So I asked the staff if I can refill the milk and she answered that I need to pay extra \1,000 then I can get a cup of milk.
But as you can see, if you add the cup it is smaller than the original one so should be considerate hahaha but I do think that I enjoyed the coffee so much :)



Name : 밤 삼킨 별 (Bam Samkin Byul)
Price : around \6,500 per pax (it's for the coffee not for the brunch!)
Address : 서울 마포구 서교동 332-32
Opening hours : Everyday from 11am to 2am :)


Hope this post helps you guys as always and follow us @seoulhophop at instagram to be updated! :) :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기