2014년 7월 20일 일요일

[Hongdae] For coffee lovers and special drink lovers, 그리다꿈

Hi all, these few days I've seen quite a lot of tourists in Hongdae area!
Guess it's holiday season right? but wah.. srsly seoul is getting hotter and hotter
and the day that I visited 그리다 꿈, it was super hot and I felt damn irritated :( :(

I think Seoul is hotter than Singapore as in humidity and in Korea we do not really turn on aircon that much at home cos need to save electricity! 

Anyway, let me show you this cafe right away!
well this cafe is located just few steps from Hong Ik University.
This area there are lots of private Art institute since Hong Ik University is famous for art majors. I guess it's a dream university for art students.




It's the cafe Gurida Ggum (그리다 꿈)
It actually looks v simple and small right?

I didn't know they have another outlet in hongdae area which is bigger one!
So you can sit and chit chat with your friends :)
(also quite near from this outlet)










as I wrote above, this cafe is very small.
So there are only two seats (actually I was sitting there and drank my coffee but my brother told me it's the seats for people waiting for the coffee HAHAHA)

And I guess here's drinks are very special (some of the drinks such as banana milk..)
They have this sign that says 'WE ARE ORIGINAL'. I think lots of cafes copy their menus..




Here is the menu. well I can't see it well but from what I thought
the price was very reasonable compared to other Hongdae area cafes.

I ordered Ocho Latte which contains Oreo and Mint whipped cream.
well they say if you want Ice coffee, you need to pay \500 more.
So I payed \4,400 (actual price of the drink was \3,900)



Waiting Waiting
While I was sitting down on the chair, I saw this group of female high school students too!
Think they were there for going art class HAHAHA they ordered Strawberry milk drink :)
(I saw it actually has strawberries inside!!)

And I saw they also serve sandwiches, scones and some muffin kind.. I haven't tried but I guess people may order those menu at their bigger outlets :) :)




Yayee it came out!
WAH WAH LOOKS HUGE
they're famous for their huge quantity :) :) hmmmm good good

oh and it comes out with stick so that you can eat whipped cream and oreo easily!






For me it tasted so good cos I love mint and oreo!
well but for me it tasted more like mocha cos it was sweeter than normal latte taste
WHATEVER, if it tastes good I don't give a shit HAHAHA :) :)



Name : Gurida Ggum (그리다 꿈)
Price : \3,000~5,000 per pax
Address : 1) Small outlet - 서울시 마포구 창전동 436-19
2) Bigger outlet - 서울시 마포구 서교동 360-3



Well, Hope this helps you again this time and stay updated simply by following us @seoulhophop at Instagram :) :)

We love you! 
<3 xx



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기