2014년 7월 16일 수요일

[Hongdae] If you wanna try very delicious yet cheap macarons in Seoul, Macaron 마카롱!


Hi all! I've been to one of my favorite macaron places in Hongdae right before I went to Paul and Paulina! :)
I guarantee that this place's macaron is the best in Seoul! well some people might say that this place's macaron is not their style that much but at least for me, this is the best!

Well, I came to know this place by searching macaron on the portal site in Korea
and the price was reasonable as well! for one macaron, it costs \1,700.




Here is very near around Hong Ik University.
From the univ, you just cross the road and if you walk a bit to the right side,
you can find the sign. It's very simple right? and the sign is just like this!




Omg, fresh baked macarons!
They have quite a few flavors of macarons :)
Usually if you go around 3~4pm there are a lot of people but if you go a bit early, you can get any flavor you want! (Esp earl grey flavor is damn delicious!)




Here's the price list.
well as you can see 1pc is \1,700 but if you wanna get a box you can order 6 pcs and it's \9,000 and it's cheaper than buying 1 pc only!

Oh i didn;t know that they have gift box for 9 pcs hahah
and if you want they have key charm to simply by paying a bit more!
Later I will show you the key charm :) <3










Not only macarons but they also have some other desserts!
I haven't tried yet but reviews are very good! their patissier is from France.
that time I've seen him and he's actually really handsome! HAHAHA




They do serve some drinks but the seats are very limited.
So most of the people usually take away their desserts!
I remember drinks are quite cheap though (like americano was \3,500 around there)




AND they have these few different types of cookies and desserts!
Hmmmmm looks so yummmz <3





Oh here's the key charm that I was talking about above! looks so cute right? HAHAHA





Yes I've also taken away my macarons! I bought 6pcs one and they wrap it like this!
today's weather was super duper hot so it was almost melting.. hmmm
So right after I got home, I put it in the fridge hehe






hehehehehehehehhe
yes imma macaron holic seriously!
from the left side, I remember it was Strawberry, Chocolate, Raspberry, Rose, Salted Caramel and Earl grey (Well i'm not sure so don't blame me!)
I usually order this macaron flavors but.. Most of the times I never fail!

OH that time I have ordered Olive flavor and it was quite interesting HAHAHA
tasted really like olive oil! but I'm an Olive holic as well HAHAHA :)
I think rose and earl grey are very popular at this store!!






Cos it looks so good! I kept taking photos <3






I tried the strawberry one and it actually has some jam filling inside and it tastes so so so soso so osososososososo omg so good!
I love it so much! :)
Well, Okay but some of my friends like other macaron place better called 'Suave'
and Suave is located near 'Macaron' too.
Maybe next time I will write a review about it!

For me I prefer soft biting taste but my friends who prefer Suave like the chewy taste!
I think it's almost same as Laduree vs. Pierre Herme
well I've tried both and I prefer Laduree! (that time I bought 6pcs package and I finished at one time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOPS!)



Anyway, hope this helps you guys if you wanna eat sweet desserts in Hongdae area :)

Name : Macaron
Price : 1pcs \1,700 but 6pcs as a box \9,000
Address : 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 343-2
Opening hours : Everyday from 11am to 8pm except mondays


Stay updated by following us @seoulhophop at Instagram! :)
xx

<3


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기