2014년 7월 15일 화요일

[What to buy in Korea] The most spicy noodle in Korea '불닭볶음면'. Challenge for this SPICY FOOD!


Hello everybody, thanks for the support for our very first post that I've posted yesterday!
We were very pleased with our supporters and you can see lots of food pics at our instagram @seoulhophop

if you have any inquiries, please feel free to ask us by commenting on the post!

Well, today we wanna introduce you how to make the super spicy instant noodle!
I guess many of you guys would roughly know how to make this! but we just wanna give you the review of the noodle :)
I'd like to say it's one of my favorite instant noodle from Korea!
When I was staying in Singapore, I've always wanted to eat this so whenever I miss Korea I just go Korean mart located at Tanjong Pagar area and swept all the packets over there! HAHAHA

I let quite a few of my singaporean friends to try this noodle and mos of them said
WAH SIAO IT'S SUPER SPICY HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
However, there's a saying in Korea that
There are some people who have never tried 불닭볶음면(the name of this noodle) But there's no one who has tried this only one.
So it means that once you eat it, you will be addicted!





Ok, To post this I brought this noodle out from my noodle shelves! keke
on the packet, it says One of the most beloved instant noodle from koreans among Korean Top 7 instant noodles.





Ok you flip it off then can see how to make this noodle.

1. you pour 600ml of water in the pot and when it boils, you put the noodle inside and wait for 5 mins.
2. Rinse and stir the noodle but you have to keep around 8 spoons amount of water inside the pot. Then put the sauce and mix it with noodle for 30 secs with the fire on
3. After turning off the fire, put the seaweed powder and EAT!

OH WELL




So I pour the water firstly
honestly when I cook dry noodle, I just pour water anyhow (don't care about the amount of water since you're gonna rinse and stir the noodle later!)




Watched TV for a while until it boils!
OK OK let me throw the noodle inside




Tada! I put the noodle and wait for 5 mins :)




Then rinse and stir the noodle BUT don't try to add more water
if you do that, it would spoil the taste!




Then add the sauce,
wow.. just by looking at it, my mouth is drooling slurp slurp hahha




You may add cheese (any cheese is okay! If you like mozzarella OK FINE)
I normally add cheese cos if I just eat the noodle by itself, ITS DAMN SPICY I CANNOT STAND IT SRSLY




Then mix it for 30 secs
Usually chesse will be melt :) during this process, you have to adjust the fire very light.




DONE!
was looks damn spicy but i bet you will love it <3






Don't forget to add seaweed powder before you it! hehe :)




Well, here was the way to cook the most spicy noodle in Korea!
You can find the noodle easily at any supermarkets in Korea. So challenge yourself for this SPICY NOODLE


Thanks for reading the post again and keep updated by following us @seoulhophop at Instagram! See you very soon xx


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기